Practice Yoga. Practice Justice.
This is not your ordinary 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training.
We are super heroes; the League of Justice. Beneath every monkey sweatshirt hides a super power. Some calm. Some inspire. We all heal. We all breathe.
We teach power when that’s what the soul desires. We teach soul for those looking to reclaim their power. We teach the masses. And sometimes it’s messy. We teach love.
You in? Then drop it (whatever it is), take a deep breath, and sign on the dotted line for a heart first immersion into learning, doing and being yoga.
The Basics FacultyRequirements
We go deep into: Service (to self and other); Yoga (your practice and the practice of giving it away); Introspection (Yes, you.); Conscious Relationship (REFLECT on your blind spots and get in it for real because to heal you must REVEAL); Trauma (in the body and soul); Stress (and your brain on it); Anatomy and Physiology (just the fun parts); Philosophy (old school and new wave); Doing! (or do not. There is no try.)
Introspection. And… Yoga: You’ve been onto yoga for at least two years. Homework: Save a few nights for perusing the Gita and discussing the Sutras at your favorite coffee shop. As well as wrangling up a few friends to practice your new teaching skills on. Our book list will be shared after you enroll; you can buy, share, or remember, libraries rock! Attendance: Presence and participation at all sessions is required. 108 Monkeys is a 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School and graduates who attend all training sessions may register as a 200 Hour RYT with Yoga Alliance, upon completion of this program. Not Required: Knowing you want to teach yoga. Maybe this is all about you and that’s good too!
(1) Fill out the application form, by following the APPLY NOW button below. (2) Upon receipt of your application, it will be reviewed and we will contact you for a “let’s get to know each other” chat. (3) Within one week of the interview, you will receive an email notifying you whether your application has been accepted or denied. (4) Upon acceptance, we will direct you regarding final steps to officially enroll and make the (nonrefundable) $500 deposit to hold your space. (5) Payment in full due 30 days prior to start of training. If you cancel 30 days prior to the start of the teacher training you can receive a refund in the form of a check less the $500 deposit. Within 30 days of the start of the training you can receive a refund in the form of credit towards future trainings, less the $500 deposit. Once the training has begun, no refunds are given.
Tuition includes these yoga service super hero supporting perks:
- 200HR Teacher Training, including:
- Anatomy Module
- Trauma Informed Yoga Service Intensive
- Bodhi Seeds Early Childhood Yoga Teacher Training
- 108 Youth Yoga Teacher Training
- 108 Monkeys Online Training Manuals
- Free yoga at Fresh Yoga for the duration of the training
- A yoga service support system!